With the growing expanse of social options to create brand awareness, do you know where you should be hanging out?
It’s impossible to be everywhere, so choose two or three platforms where your customers and prospects are hanging out and post, share, and comment regularly. To get the most out of your efforts, here are my top 7 actionable strategies to ensure your brand is receiving optimal impact.
1. Include an Engaging LinkedIn Headline or Facebook Intro: Don’t say you’re “Self Employed” or a “Business Consultant.” Instead, tell people exactly what you can do for them; for example, “Copywriter, Marketing Strategist & Brand Storyteller to Accelerate Your Sales & Profits.”
2. Write a Compelling Summary or About Section: Answer the question, “what do you do?” As with all your marketing messages, write from your customer’s point of view. So what challenges do you solve or solutions do you provide – meaning the outcomes that your customers receive when working with you?
3. Update Your Contact Info: Please, please, please include your phone number, your complete address if you’re a storefront (link to Google Maps), and a link to your Website. I’m probably not the only one who has been on the road searching for a particular store and feeling frustrated as I scroll around trying to find an address or phone number. And similarly, I’ve arrived at closed stores, even though their hours are listed as being “OPEN.” If you change your operating hours, change your Website and all social media listings!
4. Use Brand Images: When it comes to graphics, be sure to use a professional headshot and not a cute image of your dog. Seriously! This is your brand we’re talking about. Include a branded cover photo or background image as well – don’t leave the default blue background (LinkedIn) or blank space. This could be your first impression – make it a great one!
5. Customize Visual Content: Each social platform has its own design standards when it comes to graphic size, so be sure to size your graphics accordingly. I use Canva to create my graphics as they make it simple to resize an image for various platforms with a quick click of a button and a few minor design adjustments.
6. Share Your Videos: According to LinkedIn expert. Goldie Chan, videos get shared three times more than static images. Create short (one to two minutes or less) videos that clarify a point, teach a lesson, or offer a helpful tip. Add your logo and a call to action.
7. Create a Social Media Calendar: By creating a framework of posts, you can easily share content that resonates with your audience and promotes your brand effectively. Use an Excel spreadsheet or download a free template online to get started. List the products and services that you want to promote each week along with inspirations (Motivation Mondays or Fun Fridays), customer stories, blog posts, video tips, shared articles, etc. The list is endless. Creating a framework for each week or each month takes the headache out of deciding what to post each day and ensure you’re not too salesy. These are “social” platforms, not a sales call.
Susan Regier, owner of Vantage One Writing, is an in-demand copywriter, marketing strategist, and business breakthrough specialist to ambitious entrepreneurs who want to have a profitable business they are passionate about. She has the uncanny ability to find the hidden gems in a business that can ignite sales and profits for her clients. Claim your free guide: 15 Tips to Increase Your Influence, Attract More Clients & Make More Money at https://susanregier.com.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Susan_Regier/81654
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10247696